Published 2015: This book represents an overview of life and living and serves as the groundwork to inspire truth seeking critical thinkers. Challenging and controversial; this is your wake-up call!
Civilization as we know it is about to change. This is your wake-up call! A shift in awareness and action for a better life and a better world. We live in an age where deception and betrayal are the standard modus operandi. A raised understanding is needed to the realization that a major paradigm shift is under way and that we have been living in a web of deceitful lies designed to entrap us and move us away from truth as we march blindly like useless idiots down the road to serfdom. We are entering the next stage of what may be a prolonged period of time in human history that will make the dark ages look like a picnic in the park. Many will turn a blind eye and deaf ear. What can you do? What will you do for yourself, for posterity? Challenging and controversial; this is your wake-up call!
“Misconceptions and Course Corrections, A Collection of Critical Essays for Our Times”
By transformational author John Michael Chambers – 37 chapters. 282 pages. 67,000+ words. 300+ links, resources, and action items. This collection of essays is a must read if you’re looking for a bright, insightful view into the life we lead as humans. From light-hearted topics such as ”Love,” “Family” and “Happiness,” to enlightening and inspiring subjects such as “Karma,” “Spirituality,” “Gratitude,” “Time,” “How to Make Money and be Happy doing It,” “Artists’ Roles in Society,” to action driven chapters such as “Creating the Life You Desire,” “Paradigm Shift of Consciousness,” “Inspiring Action Items” and finally the hard-hitters that are “Race,” “Religion,” “The Media Circus,” “Sex,” “The Global Shift of Power,” “The Things Your Doctor Won’t Tell You,” “Global Governance” and much more. This book will have you thinking about your own views of the world and your own life, long after you’ve finished the book. This is a MUST READ!
This collection of essays although challenging and hard-hitting at times (with a touch of “tough love”), is a journey that we all must take. Each reader will have his or her own unique experience and transformation page-by-page, chapter by chapter.
Misconceptions and Course Corrections will not only challenge even the most awakened but will also provide insights and benefits such as…
- What is the new global agenda? Who is behind this? How will this affect me?
- Understanding the “Shadow Government,” the thrust for reduced population, robotic control over society, and the means being employed right now towards attaining this change of civilization
- Knowledge of who is behind the mayhem and chaos that is consuming the world and how the structures and systems work that are perpetuating this insanity
- Understanding and mastering “time” – how to get the most pleasure out of life
- Discovering and unleashing the “true you” and all your spiritual powers and innate abilities
- Understanding the Hegelian Dialectic; “problem-reaction-solution” as a key tool for deciphering truth from lies concerning many local, regional, and global events
- Raising important questions about religion and its role in society
- God-religion-spirituality and you
- Exposing the media machine
- Coming to terms with the global shift of power
- Understanding money and the debt based monetary system
- Medical industry and big Pharma – a fraud at best?
The challenges we all face are enormous but the scales are tipping, and new leaders from amongst us will emerge in the hour of need. This is our time; we have a chance. The time for action is now. You are nothing more than an accomplice should you stand by idly as the culture and planet decline rapidly into a very, very unpleasant condition. With this book, it is my hope that we begin to come to realize these misconceptions and begin the much-needed course corrections, both personally and collectively. Peace and love shine brightly in the light. Let’s brighten this light all around the world while there is still a chance to do so.
- Finding one’s true inner voice, seizing the day, and creating an extraordinary life
- Cleansing the circles of our lives to make way for meaningful relations
- Overcoming loneliness
- How to attract all you want in life and how to repel what you do not want in life
- Creating balance and harmony in one’s life in spite of the challenging times
- Creating moments, being alone, and why this is important
- Easing the friction of life through conceptual understanding and quality communication
- Unleashing the healing and powerful tool – kindness
- Overcoming the obstacles to attaining contentment and happiness
- Miraculous results of practicing an “attitude of gratitude”
- How to predict the future… your future
- The secret to living in harmony with others even if we disagree
- How to create and care for a healthy body
- How to spot and identify truth from lies in daily local, regional, and global events
- Overcoming jealousy
- How and why the conditions of our lives are directly proportionate to the feelings and love we have for ourselves
- Embracing death
- How to escape our darkest moments
- How to help others to “see the light”
- How to calm and eliminate racism (which left alone to the natural progression barely exists in actual fact)
- How to make money and be happy doing it
- Ten things that the people who love their lives are doing differently – you should know these
- A call to the artists of the world – the artists duty in creating a better culture
- One collective voice in light and love as the masses begin to awaken in this paradigm shift of consciousness
This collection of essays is a must read if you’re looking for a bright, insightful view into the life we lead as humans. This is not a “sales pitch book” to purchase any tangible products or investments. This collection of essays, written in a simple straightforward narrative, are rich in content, enlightening, empowering, and transformational.